With two lots of chocolate and cream in this recipe our Better Than Sex Cheesecake is decadent, gooey and oh so irresistible! So as the name says….yes, yes, YES! Apologies to the partners out there but this was irresistible!.Feel free to test to prove us right, but you definitely go back for more of this irresistible slice.
- Twix Base
- 1 Pack Of Twix (use 6 Chocolate Bars) Yes, 6!
- 125 g Butter chopped
- 150 g Dark Chocolate roughly chopped
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 cup Sugar Castor
- 1 cup Flour (Plain)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Cheesecake Top
- 250 g Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Sugar Castor
- 1/2 cup Cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line square cake tin with baking paper, allowing edges to to overhang to help you remove once cooked.
- Unwrap all 6 twix bars and place the ‘sticks’ to cover the base of the cake tin.
- Place butter and chocolate in a small saucepan. Stir over a low heat until melted and combined. Set aside to cool.
- Beat egg and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until small peaks form.
- Stir in chocolate mix and fold in sifted flour and baking powder.
- Pour brownie mixture evenly over twix bars into prepared tin and bake in oven for 12 minutes then remove tin and leave oven on.
- In separate bowl, beat egg, cheese and sugar with electric mixer until combined well, add cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture evenly over hot brownie base and return to oven for 20 minutes or until edges and top golden.
- Allow to cool and set for about 30 minutes before cutting into squares.