One bite of this rich, soft, and fluffy Butter chiffon Cake, and your mouth will start watering. It’s delightfully sweet and will melt in your mouth as you soak the cake with a tasty buttery glaze.
- 4 Eggs about 62 grams each
- 100 g Low Protein Flour
- 75 g Milk
- 70 g Butter Salted or Unsalted
- 80 g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice/White Vinegar
- Put the butter in a pot and turn on low heat, stir until the butter melts and then turn off the heat. Add milk and stir until emulsified.
- Whisk egg yolks in a bowl with milk and butter until fully emulsified.
- Sieve the low protein flour 2-3 times, and mix until there is no lump.Add lemon juice or white vinegar to the egg whites bowl.
- Beat egg whites on high speed, and add sugar three times. When the egg whites have obvious lines, turn the egg beater to low speed and continue to beat for about 2 minutes.Beat the egg whites to the point of soft peaks, that there are small hooks when extracting the whisk.
- Then scoop about 1/3 of the meringue into the egg yolk batter, mix them evenly by the folding method, and then pour it back into the meringue and mix evenly.
- Pour the mixed batter into the mold. Then knock out some big air bubbles in the batter.
- Then knock out some big air bubbles in the batter.Put it in an oven preheated to 160°C. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the cake out cut it and divide the cake into the size you want.
- Then put it back into the oven for 1 hour at 160°c. After the cake is out of the oven, be sure to drop it twice to let the hot air inside quickly dissipate.
- Upside down it and let it cool for at least 1 hour. When it is completely cool, you can unmold and slice it.