These fluffy coconut and lemon muffins are fragrant, with a fresh lemon flavor and a delicate exotic flavor given by coconut!
- 2 whole eggs
- 160 g of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- the grated peel of a lemon
- 70 g of milk
- 80 g of peanut oil
- 150 g of flour
- 40 g of grated coconut
- half a sachet of baking powder
- vanilla essence
- 1 vial of lemon essence
- Let’s start by putting the eggs in a bowl with the sugar and a pinch of salt and with an electric mixer we beat them until they become quite swollen and clear.
- Combine the lemon essence and half a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Add the grated lemon peel, the oil, the milk and the grated coconut.
- Continuing to whip, finally add the flour, to which we have added the yeast passed through a sieve, and then pour the mixture into the paper cups that we have placed inside the muffin tin.
- Fill the cups just below the edge of the paper.
- Bake our coconut and lemon muffins in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 15/20 minutes, but always adjust according to your oven and always do the toothpick test.