This is a creative idea of making a cake when you do not have an oven.
- 1 1/2 cup All-Purpose flour / Maida
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Prepare a microwave-safe dish by greasing it using some oil and line up at bottom using some wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Mix milk and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Sieve maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda in milk mixture. Combine everything to make sure there are no lumps of any dry ingredient.
- Add vanilla extract and oil and again mix well.
- Finally, add 1 tbsp lemon juice and mix everything well.
- Pour batter in microwave-safe dish and microwave over high power for 5 minutes.
- Insert toothpick if it comes out clean cake is ready.
- Give it a standing time of 5 minutes.
- Then gently transfer the cake on a cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a scoop of cool whip, vanilla ice cream topped up with some chocolate syrup.