Easy gluten-free marmite muffins with a marmite glaze! My almond flour cheese and marmite muffins are super fluffy and seriously satisfying.
- 4 eggs large room temperature
- 1.5 cups / 150g almond flour
- 1.5 cups / 170g mature cheddar grated / shredded
- ¼ cup / 60g natural yoghurt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1.5 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon marmite
- Preheat the oven to 180C /350F electric or 160 C / 320F fan assisted. Line a muffin pan with paper cups (or grease a silicone muffin mould).
- Blend the eggs in a food processor or with an electric mixer until frothy and double in size (around 2 minutes).
- Add the almond flour, grated cheddar, yoghurt, baking powder, garlic powder and onion powder and blend until well-combined.
- Fill the batter into 8 paper cups and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. If necessary, cover loosely with aluminium paper during the last 5 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.
- Once the muffins are out of the oven, make the glaze: Melt the butter and stir in the marmite.
- Using a skewer or toothpick, poke holes all over the muffins. Then, brush over the marmite glaze. Leave to cool down or enjoy straight away!