You will be addicted to this Mini strawberry flowy pound cake in one bite and the taste is amazing, lock in this recipe and don’t get lost
- butter 230g
- powdered sugar 240g
- sea salt 2 grams
- cream cheese 130
- egg liquid 260g
- Light cream 100 g
- Low-gluten flour 330g
- baking powder 5 grams
- Add the softened butter, icing sugar and salt, and beat with a whisk until fluffy and white in color.
- Add softened cream cheese,Beat evenly.
- Add the egg liquid at room temperature in batches, beat evenly and then add the next batch.
- Pour in sifted cake flour and baking powder.Mix dry powder evenly
- Add room temperature whipping cream.Mix evenly and the cake batter will be fine and shiny.
- Put the batter into a piping bag, pipe it halfway into the mold, and pipe strawberry jam in the center.Then squeeze the remaining batter until the mold is 90% full.
- Place in the middle and lower racks of the preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Observe the coloring situation later and increase or decrease the time appropriately.
- Shake it out of the oven to release it from the mold.
- One bite and it tastes amazing.Enjoy!