It is made from simple ingredients, has high nutritional value, and the taste is very good! As long as you master the method, it’s very simple to make and you’ll feel more at ease eating it.
- 250g pumpkin
- 250g plain flour
- cooking oil
- sesame seeds
- Prepare a piece of pumpkin (about 250 grams), peel it, cut it into small pieces and put it on a plate. Steam it in a pot until it is cooked. It can be steamed over high heat for 10 minutes. After steaming, pour it into a large bowl and press it. into pumpkin puree
- Let cool slightly and add 250 grams of ordinary flour in batches. Use chopsticks to stir into a flocculent shape and knead it into a ball with your hands. After adding pumpkin, the dough will not be easy to knead, so you can knead it for a while
- Knead the dough into a smooth shape and roll it into strips. Divide the dough into equal-sized dough pieces. Then flip and press each dough piece into a round shape, flatten it with your palms, and then wrap it with your favorite fillings. Just wrap it up like a bun and press it into a small cake with your palms
- Preheat the electric baking pan, brush it with a layer of cooking oil, put in the small cakes and bake them over low heat, brush another layer of cooking oil on the surface, and sprinkle a little sesame seeds for decoration.
- Fry over low heat until one side is golden, then flip and fry the other side until both sides are golden and crispy.