This kind of bread has simple ingredients, strong milk flavor, soft and delicious, and is more suitable for children.
- 250 grams of bread flour
- 3 spoons of milk powder
- 110 ml of warm water
- 1 egg
- 40 grams of sugar
- 3 grams of salt
- 3 grams of yeast powder
- 30 grams of butter
- Put milk powder, warm water, eggs, sugar and salt into the bread machine. If there is no milk powder, you can use 110 ml of milk.
- Add bread flour, and then add yeast powder. Note that it is best not to directly contact the yeast powder with salt, as it will affect fermentation.
- Knead in the bread machine for 33 minutes. If you don’t have a dough mixer, you can knead the dough by hand
- Weigh 30 grams of butter and keep it at room temperature for later use
- After the butter has softened at room temperature, pour it directly into the bread machine and press the dough mixing machine again.
- Let the dough rise for 2 hours. When the dough has doubled in size, you can take it out.
- Place the dough on the cutting board and scoop out the air bubbles with your hands.
- Then divide the dough into 8 small pieces, cover them with plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes so that the bread will be softer.
- Take a small amount and use a rolling pin to roll it into the shape of ox tongue.Roll into strips, the shape can be freely used.
- Place the rolled dough into the baking pan
- Cover with plastic wrap, put in the oven, and ferment for half an hour.
- After the second fermentation, coat the bread with egg wash and continue to put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. When baking, put two cups of water in the bottom of the oven so that the baked bread will not be very dry. Halfway through baking, you can take it out and coat with egg wash again and continue baking.
- When baking bread, it is recommended to spray some water in the oven to make the bread super soft.