Soft and silky, with a rich milky aroma,it can also be used as a mini hamburger with lettuce and ham sandwiched in the middle. It is a must-have for breakfast.
- 400g high-gluten flour
- 50g eggs
- 200g light cream
- 90g milk
- 40g fine sugar
- 4.5g high-sugar resistant yeast powder
- 3g salt
- Knead the dough first. Put high-gluten flour, fine sugar, high-sugar resistant yeast, salt and other dry ingredients into the kneading tank and mix evenly.
- Add wet ingredients such as whipping cream, milk, egg liquid, etc. The recipe shared today does not contain butter, so the ingredients can be kneaded into place in one go by putting the ingredients into the mixer. Mix well at low speed first, and then knead at high speed.
- Knead the dough until it is smooth and delicate, and you can pull out a thin, tough and unbreakable glove film.
- Gather the dough into a round shape, cover the surface with plastic wrap and let it rest for 20 minutes, then divide it into 24 equal parts.
- Roll each piece of dough into a round shape (the dough should always be covered with plastic wrap during the entire operation to avoid air drying and water loss)
- Take a piece of dough, press it lightly, roll it out from the middle up and down, roll it into a long tongue shape, turn it over, press the bottom edge thinly, and arrange it into a rectangular shape.
- Roll up from top to bottom and put the closing edge downwards
- Place the rolls in the order they are rolled out and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Take the first piece of dough, place it vertically, roll it out from the middle upwards and downwards, turn it over, press the bottom edge thinly, and roll it up from top to bottom.
- Close the mouth and lower it
- All 24 bread embryos are rolled out and evenly placed into a square baking pan with a side length of 28 cm for fermentation.
- The temperature of the fermentation box is 37 degrees and the humidity is 75%. Ferment until the plate is full. Press the surface lightly and slowly rebound. Brush the surface with a layer of milk.
- Today is a single-layer baking, so the oven selects the open-hearth mode and preheats the upper and lower heat to 170 degrees.
- Bake the middle layer for 20 minutes. You can cover it with tin foil according to the coloring situation.
- Shake the baking pan after taking it out of the oven, remove it from the mold, and let it cool on a wire rack. The cooling time should not be too long. There is residual temperature inside. Put it in a sealed package. If it is not finished, freeze it and store it. After it is warmed up, microwave it for 10 seconds to restore it. Soft texture