You can make cookies without butter! The whole house is filled with the strong aroma of chives. Even children who don’t usually like to eat onions can’t resist this biscuit. It’s really delicious.
- 250g low-gluten flour
- 100g corn oil
- 25g sugar
- 2g salt
- 2g aluminum-free baking powder
- 1g baking soda
- 1 egg
- 35g chopped green onion
- appropriate amount of white sesame seeds
- Pour eggs into a bowl, add sugar and corn oil and beat thoroughly. The beaten liquid will be thick.
- Add salt, aluminum-free baking powder and baking soda to the flour and stir evenly. Pour into a bowl and stir evenly. Do not stir too much. The dough will become glutenous, which will affect the taste of the biscuits.
- Pour in the chopped green onions, add in the white sesame seeds and stir to form a dough.
- Take a small piece of dough, roll it into a ball, place it on oil paper, press a hole in the middle with your fingers, and make it in sequence. This amount can make more than 20 pieces of chive puff pastry.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Place the baking sheet on the middle shelf and bake for about 25 minutes. This chive crisp will taste better if it is charred. If it is still soft after cooling, it is not cooked yet. Continue to bake for a few minutes. You can also use an electric baking pan to cook it.