This thick and fluffy jiggly cake is a trend on YouTube. You might have come across the videos.I’ve been struggling with souffle cake for all of my life. But I finally figure out how to do it! The problem was I always have a crack on top when I want to make a tall souffle cake.
- Egg Yolk 8
- Cake Flour 105g
- Corn Starch 15g
- Corn Oil 95g
- Milk 90g
- Egg White 8
- Sugar 95g
- Salt 2g
- Lemon Juice 4g
- Sift cake flour, corn flour, and prepare eight eggs. Preheat up to 165 degrees and down to 175 degrees.
- Microwave corn oil for 1 minute and 45 seconds, pour it into the flour immediately, and stir it evenly
- Add milk and stir, then add egg yolk and stir
- Add salt and lemon juice to the egg white, add sugar in three portions, beat until the whisk is lifted
- Add to the egg yolk flour paste three times, then add to the cake mold
- Add about 70 degrees warm water to the baking tray under the cake mold, and bake for about 65 minutes at 155 degrees and 165 degrees at the top.
- After baking, tear the baking paper around and cut the cake while hot