Satisfy slice fans with this Passionfruit Slice. With its crisp coconut base and tangy passionfruit lemon topping, it’s a guaranteed nostalgic favourite. Plus this passionfruit slice is made in just 45 minutes and only takes 4 simple steps.
- 1 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 125g butter, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Pulp of 2 passionfruit
- 2 x 395ml cans sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced. Grease and line a 27 x 18cm lamington pan.
- In a large bowl, add flour, coconut and white sugar and combine well. Then add melted butter and vanilla. Mix well and press mix into prepared tray and cook for 15 mins. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Then, combine remaining ingredients and spread the passionfruit mix over the cooled base.
- Reduce heat to 140°C fan-forced and return pan to oven and cook for a further 10 mins or until set. Let cool completely before serving.