Learn how to make quick and easy blueberry ice cream without an ice cream machine. Only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes of work!!
- 2 cups (480ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (325g) sweetened condensed milk
- 9oz (255g) frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- In a medium size bowl place frozen blueberries, sugar and water. Warp the bowl with plastic and put in microwave for 4-5 min. blend the blueberries until smooth and Pour the mixture through a strainer. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl whip cold heavy cream until stiff peaks. Gently fold the sweetened condensed milk until soft and smooth.
- Fold in the blueberry mixture.
- Transfer to a freezer container, freeze for at least 6 hours.