Super easy and super delicious mango sorbet recipe. Only 3 ingredients required and you have homemade mango sorbet. No machine needed.
- 1 kg (2.2lb) cubed frozen mango
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cut fresh mango into cubes and freeze overnight.
- Make the syrup: in a small saucepan heat the sugar and water until sugar completely dissolved. Add lemon juice.
- Place mango cubes in a food processor, process for 2-3 minute. Add the syrup and process 2-3 minutes more, until very smooth.
- Transfer to a container and freeze until firm.