When we pull out our Bundt pan, we’re usually expecting to make something sweet, like a cake, but here’s a savory bread recipe we’ve totally fallen in love with.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, and spread evenly around pan with a paper towel.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in large bowl until combined.
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream, and Greek yogurt. Pour mixture into dry ingredients. Add melted butter and stir to combine.
- Mix Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese into the mixture. Pour batter into Bundt pan, spreading evenly to edges.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, until inserted toothpick, comes out clean. Remove from oven. Cool 10 minutes before slicing.