This light and delicious sponge can be filled with raspberry jam filling and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 120 grams of low-gluten flour,
- 40 grams of milk
- 30 grams of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F. / 190 [degrees Celcius.
- Eggs are put into the large basin of the stand mixer, and the eggs are beaten at high speed. The sugar is added several times in the middle, about 6 to 9 minutes.
- The egg that is sent is lighter in color and the volume is about 2 times larger.
- The egg paste that has been dripped after lifting the stirring head can be written on the surface, and the writing will not disappear or it will disappear slowly after a long time.
- Sift in low-gluten flour and salt, and mix well by cutting.
- Mix the milk, oil, and vanilla in a large bowl, add a little butter, stir well, then pour into the large bowl of batter and mix again.
- Put a small paper cup in the cupcake pan and pour it into the batter. Bring it into the oven for about 14 to 16 minutes, or until the cake surface is golden.