This super moist and easy almond cake is the easiest to prepare and bake.
- Unsalted butter 200g (¾ cup + 2 Tbsp)
- Sugar(granulated) 180g (¾ cup + 1 Tbsp)
- Eggs 4
- All-purpose flour 160g (1 cup)
- Almond flour 120g (1 cup)
- Baking powder 1/2 Tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Plain yoghurt 120g (1/2 cup)
- Vanilla extract 1/2 Tbsp
- Cooking oil 70g (¼ cup + 1 Tbsp)
- Sliced almonds for topping 20g (4 Tbsp)
- Put butter in a clean bowl and loosen gently. Add sugar and eggs in order and mix gently.
- Sift all the dry ingredients (flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt) and mix. Make sure not to mix too much at this point.
- Add all remaining ingredients in order and mix.
- Pour all the batter into the prepared pan. Place the sliced almonds evenly on the top.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180℃ (356℉) for 40-45 minutes.
- Turn the cake out onto a wire rack and allow it to cool completely