This incredibly soft and fluffy milk and butter bread are one of the bread that should be on your baking list. it is easy to prepare for your family in the morning.
- 300g (2cups) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
- 200ml (0.85cup) Milk
- 38g (3tbsp) Sugar
- 3g (1tsp) Instant yeast
- 3g (1/2tsp) Salt
- 28g (2tbsp) Unsalted butter
- Unsalted butter
- Measure 200ml of milk in a cup and Pour into a large mixing bowl then add 3 tablespoons of sugar, and one tablespoon of instant yeast and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of all-purpose flour and half a teaspoon of salt into the milk yeast mixture and start mixing with a spatula to make the dough. once the dough starts to come together, knead the dough with your hands just until everything comes together. Cover the dough with a cloth and let it rest for 20 minutes. take out the dough and onto your work surface, flatten the dough and add 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter then wrap the unsalted butter into the dough and knead it.
- Knead the butter into the dough then knead the dough smoothly with the palm of your hands. Once the dough is well kneaded and smooth, round it and put it in the bowl, cover it, and let it proof for an hour. After one hour the dough would be done rising, take out the dough and deflate it then divide the dough into 8 parts.
- Round each portion of the dough and place it in the lightly greased(Butter) baking pan. Cover it and let it rise again for an hour or until it doubles in size. Bake in a preheated 356° oven for 25 minutes or until there’s a golden brown on top. Once baked and out of the oven, brush the top with butter and let it cool down before serving. This bread is eaten while fresh, it’s so delicious with your favorite spread.