The best Danish butter cookies! These Danish cookies are buttery, rich in milky and creamy flavors. This easy Danish butter cookie recipe is fail-proof.
- 125 g (4.4 oz.) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 35 g (1.2 oz.) powdered sugar
- 35 g (1.2 oz.) fine sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml heavy whipping cream
- 180 g (6.3 oz.) cake flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
- In a bowl, mix together butter, powdered sugar, fine sugar and salt. Then, whisk until well combined and fluffy.
- Gradually add in the whipping cream in 3 portions, beating on low speed between each addition.
- Add the cake flour to the butter mixture. Mix well, pour into a piping bag with a star piping tip.
- Pipe out the batter on a lined baking sheet. Danish cookies with star shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges turn slightly brown. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Let cool and store in an airtight container for up to 5 days .