Pork chops are a great way to introduce more protein into your diet. They have a lot of health benefits, including being low in calories and high in protein. Pork chops are also very versatile; they can be eaten with any type of food and cooked any way you like them!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3-4 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper flakes
- 3-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the pork chops into bite-sized pieces and place them in a bowl.For the seasoning, in a small bowl add onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, dry pepper flakes, and some Cajun seasoning. Mix the seasoning to combine.Drizzle a little bit of oil on the pork chops then rub your hands all over the pork chops. Sprinkle the seasoning all over the pork chops generously.
- In a skillet, drizzle some olive oil and then pour in the pork chops. Cook the pork chops for about five minutes per side. Once one side is nice and golden brown you can flip it over and allow the other side to cook.
- Keep an eye on the pork chops so you don’t overcook them. Once they’re done cooking, remove the pork chops from the skillet and set it aside. You should also discard the excess oil because you won’t need it.
- In the same skillet, sprinkle some oil, add two tablespoons of butter, then add garlic and cook the garlic for about 10 seconds or until fragrance. Add a little bit of lemon juice and soy sauce then mix it up together. Add about 3-4 tablespoons of water or chicken broth and your sauce will be ready.
- Grab the pork chops and place them into the sauce. Mix it up with the sauce and your easy garlic butter pork chops will be ready.