A flavorful Italian-style marinade adds flavor and tenderness to beef steaks. Stir-fry with peppers and onions for a colorful, vibrant plate.
- 1 beef Top Round Steak Boneless, Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 3/4 inch thick or Flank Steak (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large bell peppers, any color, cut into 1/8 inch strips
- 1 onion, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Cut beef Top Round Steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/3 cup Italian dressing in food-safe plastic bag; turn beef to coat. Reserve remaining dressing for vegetables. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season beef with salt and pepper; keep warm. Wipe skillet with paper towel.
- Heat remaining Italian dressing in same skillet until hot. Add peppers and onion. Stir-fry 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return beef and juices to skillet. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.