The Perfect Snack with a flavorful aromatic chicken stuffing for picnics and friends and family gatherings.
- 100 ml warm milk
- 25 grams sugar
- 3 grams instant yeast
- 25 grams eggs
- 200 grams bread flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams butter
- Cooking oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 30 grams onions
- 30 grams paprika
- 80 grams boiled chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon spicy sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 40 grams wheat flour
- 40 ml water
- Into a bowl add in all the dry ingeredients.Whisk them together and keep it aside.
- In another bowl.add the wet ingredients and whisk them together.
- Combine the wet and dry ingeredients together using the rear end of a wooden spoon to form a shaggy mass of dough.
- Transfer the dough on to a clean work surface and knead the dough until you get a soft and elastic dough.
- If you are using a stand mixer,then it will be so much easier to prepare the dough.Add the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and Knead the dough at medium speed and then high speed using the dough hook attachment
- Lightly oil a clean bowl and place the dough inside it.
- Cover it with a plastic film and let the dough sit and proof in a warm environment until it gets doubled in size.It may take 1 – 1 and half hours according to the warmth of the room
- Divide the proofed dough into 6 equal pieces.To be more precise,each piece is 62g by weight.
- Shape the pieces into round balls.
- Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or onto a non stick baking tray.
- Cover them up with a plastic film and let the shaped dough balls sit and rise until they are doubled in size.It may take around 45 minutes.
- In a frying pan add cooking oil,clove minced garlic,onions,paprika,boiled chicken meat,salt,pepper powder fry in low heat then add a spicy sauce,keep stirring until cooked.Set aside
- Take out the shaped dough balls and flatten each ball using a rolling pin, fill it with a handful of chicken filling and Mozzarella Cheese and re-shape into a smooth ball sealing the edges.
- Repeat this process with all the remaining dough balls
- Place into a baking tray and let it sit for 10 mins.Apply egg wash
- Mix together some flour and water fo form a thick flour batter.
- Transfer it on to a piping bag.
- Pipe cross on top of the buns
- Bake @ 375 F for 10 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 350F for next 12-15 minutes.