This cream loaf cake recipe is really simple and you will only need 15 minutes to prepare the dough. You can replace the vanilla flavoring with grated lemon or orange peel. Try it, I’m sure you will like it.
- 230 g Flour
- 130 g sugar
- 2 egg medium
- 240 g cream fresh to whip
- 100 g milk
- 13 g yeast for sweets
- 1 sachet vanilla
- To prepare the cream cream cake, put the flour in a large bowl and add the sugar, baking powder and vanilla flavouring. Jumbled up.
- Add the eggs, liquid cream and milk and mix with a hand whisk until you obtain a smooth, lump-free mixture.
- Grease and line a medium-sized loaf pan (25 cm) with grease proof paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° in static mode for about 45-50 minutes, always adjusting the times with your oven and checking the cooking with a toothpick.
- Bake the cream cake, let it cool and serve.