The aroma is strong and the taste is dense, delicate, soft and so delicious!It doesn’t collapse or shrink, and it looks great! Isn’t it beautiful?
- yolk 6
- Corn oil 55g
- Salt or baking powder, I put salt 1.5g
- milk 70g
- corn starch 20 grams
- Low-gluten flour 90g
- protein paste 12g
- fresh lemon juice 5 grams
- corn starch 10 grams
- fine sugar 80g
- almond slices several
- Butter 8 grams
- Mix all the egg yolks, corn starch, milk, corn oil, and salt~ There is another method: first mix the milk, corn oil, and salt evenly, then add the starch, then add the low flour and mix well~ Then add the egg yolks and mix well in a Z shape ~ Both methods are possible.
- Use a hand mixer to stir the eggs evenly,pay attention to the Z-shape and mix well.
- The egg yolk batter is finished.Next, add egg whites and sifted cake flour and mix
- Add 10 grams of corn starch, you can also add the beaten egg whites at the end, lemon juice and 80 grams of sugar in 3 batches! The first time I added 30 grams,Add 30 grams of sugar for the second time and continue to beat. Finally, add 20 grams of sugar and beat until texture is formed. Beat until the chicken tail becomes dry and curved!
- Two different colors, yellow and white, are ready.
- Mix the two ingredients in sections and stir evenly! Don’t stir it!
- Pour into molds! The mold is 250 grams, 2 pieces, 80% full.Squeeze butter in the middle.
- When beating egg whites, preheat the oven to 150 for 5 minutes! Then bake at 150 for 30 minutes, or 145 for 35 minutes depending on your oven temperature, every oven is different!
- Once baked, take it out immediately and flip it upside down.