Today I want to share with you a bread recipe that is particularly fluffy and soft, with a delicate and silky texture. This is one of my favorites!
- 300g high-gluten flour
- 40g sugar
- 15g milk powder
- 125g water
- 60g milk
- 3g salt
- 30g egg white
- 9g fresh yeast
- butter 30g
For the crispy part on the surface
- 20 grams of butter
- 20 grams of sugar
- 45 grams of low-gluten flour
- First, let’s make the dough: mix all the ingredients except butter together.
- Knead the above-mentioned mixed ingredients into a large film that can be pulled apart, but it is not very strong, rough and easy to break, add softened butter, and continue to knead it into a thin film with your hands. It should be in a very thin, tough and unbreakable state.
- Arrange the kneaded dough slightly, and then divide it into 8 equal parts.
- Take a piece of divided dough, roll it into a round piece, and put in an appropriate amount of jam.
- Wrap the jam in place and pinch it tightly.
- Operate the other doughs in sequence as above, place them in the mold with the seams facing down, and start fermenting. The reference fermentation temperature is 32 degrees and the humidity is 80%.
- Ferment the dough until it is about twice the size of the original dough, brush some egg wash on the surface, and then sprinkle an appropriate amount of crispy kernels on the surface (making of crispy kernels: mix all the ingredients required for crispy kernels, and mix them together. Knead until smooth).
- Preheat the oven in advance, set the temperature to 150 degrees and the time to 20 minutes, then start baking.
- After baking, it is ready to be taken out of the oven. While it is still hot, lift up the mold and shake it to knock out the hot air inside.
- Unmold it while it is hot, place it on a drying net and let it cool completely.