This triple chocolate plumcake is a soft and delicious dessert, perfect for breakfast or as a snack. It will please adults and children.
- 3 eggs
- 125 g vanilla yoghurt
- 150 g sugar
- 100 ml sunflower oil for frying
- 375 g flour
- 10 g bitter cocoa
- 30 g dark chocolate melted
- 10 g sweetened cocoa
- 16 g baking powder
- First we break the eggs into a bowl. Let’s start mixing with a fork.
- Add the sugar and continue mixing.
- Add the yogurt and seed oil. We mix well with the fork.
- Add the flour and mix until you get a fairly firm dough. Finally, we also add the yeast.
- Divide the dough into three more or less equal parts.
- Combine the melted dark chocolate and the bitter cocoa in a bowl. We mix well so as to obtain a fairly dark brown.
- In the second bowl, combine the sweetened cocoa and mix until a lighter brown is obtained.
- Leave the third part blank, without adding anything.
- Take an oiled and floured plumcake mold and start pouring the first color: dark brown.
- Add the light brown dough: it will be the central part.
- Finally, let’s join the clear part. Bake our plumcake at 170°C in a convection oven for 35-40 minutes, or in a static oven at 180°C for the same time. Once ready let it cool completely before removing it from the mold.