A simple and convenient snack bag, sprinkled with grated coconut, and baked. It has a rich and silky coconut aroma, and a soft and delicate texture. It can be extremely soft even if it is left at room temperature for three days.
- 310g high-gluten bread flour
- 45g fine sugar
- 3g salt
- 36g whole egg liquid
- 60g water
- 100g milk
- 4g yeast
- 40g unsalted butter
- appropriate amount of whole egg liquid
- a little coconut
- Put all the ingredients in the ingredients except butter into the bucket of the chef’s machine, start the chef’s machine and knead the dough until it is smooth.
- Add the softened butter granules, continue kneading the dough, and mix the butter and dough evenly.
- After kneading the dough, use a dough cutter to cut off a small piece, and open it with your hands to check the dough condition. Just pull out the mask.
- Take out the kneaded dough, divide it into 9 equal parts, and knead it into a round dough.
- Put the kneaded dough into the baking pan, seal it with plastic wrap and ferment (temperature 29 degrees and humidity 80%).
- Ferment until the dough doubles in size. Press it gently with your fingers and it will become elastic. Brush the surface of the dough with egg wash and sprinkle with grated coconut. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees for the upper and lower tubes.
- Place the baking sheet in the middle and lower rack of the oven, cover with tin foil after coloring the surface, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Take it out immediately after baking, place it on a cooling rack to cool down, and the coconut-flavored snack bag is ready.