These honey muffins come together really quickly with ingredients that you have on hand and the best thing is that you can use any type of honey you like.
- 2 cups (240 grams) flour
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) sugar
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (240ml) milk
- 4 tbsp (19grams) butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat an oven to 400˚F. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners and spritz with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix milk and egg in a measuring cup or other small bowl and add to the flour. Then add the butter and honey.
- Mix, just until all the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin wells, filling them about 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then test with a toothpick for doneness. Let the muffins sit in the pan for 5 minutes, then with a fork, remove them to a cooling rack.