The taste is delicate and soft, full of milky aroma, melts in the mouth, and screams delicious! Come and try it!
- 100 grams of pure milk
- 5 slices of low-fat cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 40 grams of cake flour
- 45 grams of egg white
- 20 grams of sugar substitute
- Cook cheese and milk over low heat until melted and let cool then stir in egg yolks and flour and set aside.
- Add the egg whites in 3 batches and beat with sugar until it looks like a big hook.
- Add the egg whites to the egg yolk paste in 2 batches, mix well, and pour into the mold.
- Adjust the temperature of the steaming oven to 150 degrees for the upper and lower fires and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1CM of warm water into the baking pan, then put the baking pan with the cake batter in and bake for 30 minutes.