It has a delicate texture and a cloud-like texture. It is simple and easy to make. Come and try it!
- 8 eggs
- 100 grams of cake flour
- 88 grams of vegetable oil
- 15 grams of rice starch
- 100 grams of milk
- 80 grams of fine sugar
- 3 grams of cocoa powder
- Separate the eggs into two clean bowls that are free of water and oil. This is also a prerequisite for beating egg whites.
- Mix the flour and cornstarch evenly and sift into a bowl.
- Pour the corn oil into a bowl, put it in the microwave and cook it on medium heat for 5 minutes until it reaches 80 degrees, then take it out.
- While hot, sift the low-gluten flour into the hot oil, make a Z mark and mix well, do not mix in circles.
- Add milk and mix well, then add egg yolk and mix well.
- Mix into a fine batter and set aside.
- Set the oven to 130 degrees in advance and preheat for 7 minutes.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg whites and beat until they become fish-eye foam. Add sugar in three batches and beat until wet and hard peaks form. Lift the egg beater to see the large curved hook.
- Add one-third of the meringue into the egg yolk paste, stir well, then pour the mixed egg yolk paste back into the meringue, stir or mix up and down, do not make circles, otherwise it will defoaming.
- Pour the mixed cake batter into the mold from a high position, reserve a little batter, add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Put the cocoa batter into a piping bag, draw horizontal lines on the surface of the cake, and then use chopsticks to draw patterns back and forth. Lift the mold and shake it vigorously a few times to release large bubbles. I use a solid-bottomed mold and do not need to wrap it with tinfoil. If it is a movable-bottomed mold, the movable-bottomed mold must be wrapped in tinfoil with two layers of waterproofing in advance.
- Place the mold into a larger square baking pan, and then add water to the large baking pan.
- Place the baking sheet on the preheated oven rack, use the water bath method, set the upper and lower heat to 130 degrees, and bake for 80 minutes. After baking, take it out and shake it until it cools completely before unmoulding it.