These lemony Lemon Muffins are light and super moist, with lots of delicious lemon flavor!
- Whole egg 55g (1 egg)
- Fine granulated sugar 45g
- Honey 15g
- Salt a little
- sesame oil 60g
- Milk 15g
- Lemon juice 15g
- Soft flour 80g
- Almond poodle 30g
- Baking powder 4g
- Lemon peel 30g
- Green pistachio appropriate amount
- Lemon juice 6g
- Powdered sugar 35g
- Grind the lemon peel.
- Put the whole egg in a bowl and beat with a whisk, then add fine granulated sugar, salt, and honey and stir.
- Add sesame oil to Step 2 in several portions and mix well each time to emulsify.
- Add milk and lemon juice to Step 3 and mix again.
- Add the sifted flour in step 4 and mix with a whisk or rubber spatula. At this time, be careful not to mix too much so that too much gluten comes out. When it is no longer powdery, add the lemon peel and lemon zest and mix.
- Put the finished dough into a piping bag and divide it evenly into the cups.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and bake for about 23 minutes.
*Please adjust the temperature and time according to your oven.
- Once baked, place it in a cake cooler to remove heat.
- It’s delicious without anything on top, but if you add lemon grass arrows, it will add cuteness and sweet and sour taste, so if you have the time, add lemon juice and powdered sugar to a bowl and mix well.I use a little amount of fruit juice to make it easier to harden, so I boil it in hot water to loosen the consistency a little and pour it over the muffins. Glass arrows become looser when heated. On the other hand, if you don’t work quickly, it will solidify quickly.
- Add about a spoonful on top, then top with the lemon peel and cut pistachios and it’s done.