These delicious biscuits are similar to an extremely short shortbread. The wonderfully fine-textured biscuit melts in the mouth while the smooth, velvety chocolate adds a silky richness to this classic confection.
- 190 g of soft butter
- 75 g of icing sugar
- 1 egg white (30 g)
- 225 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 150 g of dark or milk chocolate
- First mix the butter, then add egg white and icing sugar.
- Then add a pinch of salt and vanilla extract.
- Finally incorporate the flour to obtain a soft mixture.
- Transfer to the piping bag and shape the biscuits.
- Bake at 180° for 12 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and decorate the biscuits.