Making this eggless is easy quick and it turns out delicious. Eggless sponge cake is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the eggless sponge cake would satiate your taste buds.
- All-Purpose Flour / Maida 1 cup
- Condensed milk Half tin
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Butter/flavourless oil 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar 4 tablespoons
- Baking Soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence 1.5 teaspoon
- Sieve together all-purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- Grease an 8 baking tin with butter or oil and dust with flour. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- In a big bowl, take condensed milk and sugar and beat well till fluffy.
- Add oil and vanilla essence. Beat again.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the wet mixture and beat. Add half milk and beat again.
- Finally, add the remaining flour and beat. Add remaining milk and beat again.
- Pour the prepared batter into the greased tin and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Check if the cake is done by inserting a clean knife into its
centre. If the knife comes out clean the cake is done. If it doesn’t
then bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven and let it cool down for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the tin and transfer to a wire rack.
- Serve warm or cold.