Celery is a negative calorie food. This means the body requires more energy to digest and absorb the vegetable. It aids in weight loss by improving lipid metabolism and lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- ½ cup celery
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- Blend the celery using a blender.
- Add a cup of water to the blender and give it a spin.
- Pour the celery juice into a cup and add apple cider vinegar.
- Stir in the freshly ground black pepper before drinking.