Among fruit juices, the ACE flavor is one of the most loved by young and old! Why not turn it into an equally good dessert.
- Flour 00 350 g
- Carrots 220 g
- Oranges 1
- Lemons 1
- Sugar 200 g
- Eggs (about 3 medium) 170 g
- Sunflower oil 50 g
- Baking powder for desserts 16 g
- Grate the lemon and orange zest, taking care not to remove the white part.
- Squeeze and filter the juice from both the lemon and the orange,in total you will need 145 g.
- Finally peel the carrots and grate them with a fine mesh grater.
- Start beating the eggs with the sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the grated citrus peel and continue to work with the electric whisk until the mixture becomes light and frothy, then pour in the flour.
- Add the yeast,then slowly pour in the citrus juice and seed oil.
- Finally add the grated carrots and mix again for a few minutes to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Pour the batter into a 22cm diameter donut mould and bake in a preheated static oven at 180° for about 55 minutes.
- After this time, check the cooking with a toothpick, then remove from the oven and leave to cool
- Unmold the donut and sprinkle with powdered sugar at your pleasure.Your ACE cake is ready to be enjoyed!