This cake is low in calories and fat and you can make it with zero-calorie sugar. It is easy to prepare and bake, you only need one bowl to make this delicious dessert.
- 3 eggs
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 100g of yogurt
- 75g (1/2 cup) all-purpose flour
- 3ml (1/2 tsp) of lemon juice
- 75g (1/3 cup) sugar
- 12g (1 tbsp) corn starch
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, add oil, yogurt and mix with the wire to the yolks, then add flour to the mixture and combine everything.
- Add lemon juice to the egg whites and start mixing with a mixer, gradually add sugar and stir until you get fine soft snow, if you decide to stir until you get solid snow from the egg whites you will get the dry inside of the cake.
- When you have whipped the egg whites, add the thickener and whisk it, then combine the egg yolk mixture with the egg white mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and bake at 150 degrees Celsius, 50 minutes.