A delicious blend of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate ice cream.
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream topping, such as Smuckers
- Gather the ingredients. In a medium bowl, combine the milk and sugar.
- Whisk until the sugar is dissolvedWhisk in the heavy cream and the vanilla extract.
- Churn according to manufacturer’s directions, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 of the churned vanilla ice cream into an airtight freezer-safe container.
- Spread in an even layer, cover, and transfer to the freezer.
- Spoon 1/3 of the churned ice cream into a large bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder.
- Stir to combineSpoon the chocolate layer over the vanilla layer and spread evenly. Return to the freezer.
- Spoon the remaining churned ice cream into a large bowl.
- Add the strawberry ice cream topping. Stir to combine.
- Spread the strawberry layer evenly over the chocolate layer.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours to firm. Then, scoop and enjoy!