Tiny and delicious bites of the most melt-in-your mouth, crumbly cookies ever!!
- 2 cups all-purpose/plain flour
- 1/2 cup custard powder
- 1/2 cup pure icing sugar
- 250gm unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Bring the butter to room temperature. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- If you have a food processor, mix the butter with icing and vanilla. Process for a couple of minutes or until well combined. You can use a hand-mixer.
- Add the flour and custard. Pulse until JUST well combined. Do not over-process coz then your cookies won’t have a fine delicate crumbly texture.
- Shape as desired and bake on greased trays! (12-15minutes)