The traditional chocolate cake is baked in a water bath. The texture is very moist, soft, fine and delicate and super delicious. It is delicious whether it is eaten hot or cold. As long as the oil temperature is controlled, the egg whites beaten to the right stage, and the oven temperature is preheated well, you will surely be able to bake a beautiful and good-looking chocolate cake with a perfect taste
- 50g Dark chocolate
- 80g Unsalted butter
- 100g Milk
- 90g Cake flour
- 10g Cocoa powder
- 6 Egg yolks
- 5g Vanilla extract
- 1g Salt
- 6 Egg whites
- 110g Sugar
- Put dark chocolate, unsalted butter, and a bowl of milk on a pot containing boiled water, dissolve it with a medium bath, lower the bowl from the pan, sift the flour and cocoa powder and mix.
- Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, salt, mix, filter through a sieve, cover with wrap, and place on hot water at about 50 degrees.
- Whip the egg white and, when a large bubble rises, divide the sugar and whip it to make a meringue with very soft horns.
- Remove the yolk dough from the water, mix it once, add a little meringue, mix, and mix the dough into the meringue.
- Pour into a mold, clean the air bubbles, place it on a pan with 70 degrees of hot water, bake 35 minutes in a 150-degree preheated oven, lower the temperature to 120 degrees, and bake for another 40 minutes.