Butter cookies—also known as Dutch biscuits It’s crispy on the outside, but soft on the inside. that are quick and easy to make. Even better, the recipe only uses pantry staples! Use a cookie press to turn the dough into beautiful shapes or roll the dough into a log and cut classic circles. Enjoy these yummy cookies yourself or gift them to a loved one.
- 80g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 40g sugar
- 100g corn starch
- Baking powder 1g (can be omitted)
- 40g cake flour
- Dropping 80g of salted butter, mash the butter first. If left out at room temperature, it crushes well. If the butter had turned into like cream cheese, Put down one egg yolk ,color the butter yellow. If the butter is moistened and yellowed,
- Put sugar 40g in. Mix in enough sugar. It is important to mix sufficiently until sugar particles are not visible, so that it doesn’t taste like chewing sugar.
- Add corn starch 100g, mix until no raw powder is visible. It looks like dry and wouldn’t be mixed, but surprisingly it mixes eventually.
- If they were mixed together, add baking powder 1g. Mix until the baking powder is evenly absorbed into the dough.Now cake flour 40g and it’s done. Mix until a lump is formed without any raw powder.
- Rounding and smoothing the surface, rub with both hands. Tap and finish. Gonna tear out about 22g off. Rounding. Knock Knock Knock.
- Putting the dough on the oven plate covered with paper foil. Oven: 180 degrees 10 minutes preheating / 160 degrees 20 minutes baking. Let’s serve them on a plate.