This sweet and crispy baked shortbread is so fragrant, no skills or difficulty, everything is rolled out with many layers, crispy and not greasy, very delicious
and the crumbs will fall off when you take a bite.
- 400 grams of flour
- 1 egg
- 4 grams of yeast
- 200 grams of warm water
- 10 grams of sugar
- 15 grams of oil
- 90 grams of cooked oil
- 30 grams of sugar
- 180 grams of flour
- First add 400 grams of ordinary flour into a bowl, beat in an egg, and add 10 grams of white sugar. If you don’t like sweetness, add a little salt. Add 200 grams of warm water to a cup, pour the yeast into the warm water and mix well. open.
- Mix the dough with the dissolved yeast water, pour it into the flour in batches, and stir while pouring, until it becomes a large dough, and add 15 grams of cooking oil.
- Knead the dough into a smooth dough and let it rise in a warm place until it doubles in size.
- Make another piece of pastry dough, add 90 grams of cooked oil in the basin, add 30 grams of white sugar in the bowl, stir evenly, and let the sugar and oil blend together.
- Add another 180 grams of flour.
- Stir evenly with a spatula and knead into dough, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for half an hour.
- After the water-oil dough is fermented, take out the dough and place it on the chopping board to vent air, which will make the crispy cakes more delicate and soft. Then divide the pastry noodles into the same ingredients and organize them together.
- After everything is ready, use your hands to flatten the water-oil dough and wrap it with pastry dough, wrap it up like a bun, and pinch the seal tightly to prevent the pastry from leaking out.
- Take the first wrapped pancake, roll it into a rectangular shape, then fold it in half, then fold it up and down and stretch it into a long strip.
- Roll it up from one end and roll it into a tube shape, like this.
- Pinch the two ends together with your hands, cut in the middle with a knife, but do not cut off the two ends, turn the cut side up, arrange it and roll it into a rectangular cake.
- After everything is done, put it in the baking pan, cover it with a plastic bag and let it rise for 10 minutes.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.