The simplest and easiest cake to make, very delicious, no cracking or shrinkage
- egg 2
- fine sugar 35g
- Low-gluten flour 60g
- Corn oil 10g
- pure milk 40g
- Mix Corn oil with pure milk.Stir evenly
- Add eggs to caster sugar
- Beat warm water with an electric whisk
- Whisk until the egg beater is pulled up and the egg batter falls and does not disappear quickly.
- Sift in low-gluten flour and mix well
- Pour in the stirred pure milk and corn oil.Stir evenly
- Pour into the mold, exactly 6 pieces
- Put it into the preheated oven, set the middle layer at 150 degrees, and heat it up and down for 25 minutes.