This wonderful moist Chocolate Marble Loaf cake (Pound cake) is the perfect elegant yet easy teacake to serve for breakfast, or as a dessert!
- Unsalted butter 68g
- Fine granulated sugar 63g
- Whole egg 65g
- Light flour 51g
- Almond powder 17g
- Baking powder 1g
- Sweet chocolate 20g
- Cream the butter that has been brought to room temperature with a spatula or whip, then add the granulated sugar and mix to mix the butter and granulated sugar. Once mixed, mix well with a hand mixer until it becomes white and fluffy.
- Add the beaten eggs at room temperature to Step 1 in 4 to 5 portions, stirring well for at least 2 minutes with a hand mixer each time, and add plenty of air until the mixture doubles in volume. let *Be careful not to add all the eggs at once, as they will easily separate.
- Add the sifted flour to Step 2, and mix the flour and butter together in a cutting motion, then use a rubber spatula to mix from the bottom until the mixture is smooth and smooth.
- Take about 1/3 of the plain dough from Step 3 and mix it with the chocolate.If the temperature of the chocolate is too high, the butter will melt, so adjust the temperature until it is sticky and fluid.
- Add the chocolate batter from Step 4 to the plain batter from Step 3, and mix gently with a spatula until it becomes a rough marble.
- Place Step 5 into a mold and tap the mold lightly against the stand to remove the air inside. Bake at 180℃ for 30-35 minutes.
- Insert a bamboo skewer and if nothing sticks, it’s OK. Remove from the mold and cool on a cake cooler.
*Please adjust the temperature and time according to your oven.