This is an amazing, delicious, beautiful, and fluffy cake, you can serve the cake as it is or prepare it with whipped cream, slice into layers, and coat it with the cream.
- 220 grams(1 1/2 cups) Cake Flour
- 50 gram(1/2 cup ) Almond Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 160 grams( 3/4 cup ) White Sugar
- 40 ml Coconut Oil
- 110 grams(1 stick) Soft Butter
- 3 Egg Whites
- 12ml (1/4 cup + 2 tbsp) Whole Milk
- Whip up your egg whites, you do not need egg yolk in this recipe. Using your hand mixer beat your egg whites until foamy then add in half of your sugar and continue to mix until you reach soft-medium peaks. You want to make this a fluffy and airy cake but at the same time if you were to go too stiff peaks what could happen is that your cake may crack you do not want that.
- In another bowl get in your fats and to it add in almond and vanilla extract along with the remaining sure and mix it again just until combined using a spatula. Add your liquids which are milk and yogurt which should be combined in the same bowl and add in your dry ingredients. One of the dry ingredients is almond flour if you do not have almond flour just take some elements and pulse them really fine. You do want to sift everything and again mix until everything is incorporated.
- At this point go ahead and fold in your egg whites. The whipped egg whites and almond flour will yield a very fluffy and moist cake and will be heavenly. Go ahead and divide your batter to your prepared pans. The number of pans will depend on the number of layers you want your cake to have.
- For now, divide the batter to three prepared pans and give them a gentle bang just to smooth everything out and you are going to bake them in a preheated oven at 180C or 350F for about 20 minutes if you did two layers it will take 25 minutes. Once baked take them out of the oven and let them cool for about 5 minutes then turn them over and remove the parchment paper and let them cool completely.
- If you want you can trim off the black parts of the cake but if you did everything right it should be light in color. Use the frosting of whipped cream and put the frosting in between the cakes and then frost the top entirely to give it a nude look. Decorate the top with some rose merry and pomegranate, almonds, and some berries and top the top with some powdered sugar.