You will fall in love with this moist and delicious dairy-free dessert.
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 1 cup vanilla coconut milk yogurt alternative
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Golden raisins and chocolate chips, to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove 4 tablespoons of sugar from the 2 cups you have measured out. In a small bowl, mix those 4 tablespoons sugar with the cinnamon.
- Grease a bundt pan and dust it all over with the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs for 2 minutes. Add the remaining sugar. Slowly add the yogurt alternative and oil. Add chocolate chips and raisins, if using. In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder and add to the batter.
- Pour cake batter into prepared bundt pan and bake on the middle shelf for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Be careful not to over bake.