The solid and dense texture of this sponge cake is addictive. It uses simple ingredients, is easy to make, and has a high success rate. It is an introductory work for home baking. Let’s take a look at how to do it together!
- egg 5
- Low-gluten flour 150g
- Corn oil 65g
- white sugar 90g
- Pour everything into a basin, no need to separate egg whites.Add in white sugar
- Use an electric mixer to beat the eggs at high speed until fluffy and white.
- Just make sure that the lines disappear when the egg beater is dropped.
- Sift in Low-gluten flour.Mix evenly
- Add Corn oil.Stir evenly
- Pour the mixed cake batter into the mold, and then lift the mold to release the bubbles
- Place in the preheated oven, set the upper and lower heat to 150 degrees and the lower heat to 140 degrees, and bake in the middle rack for 45 minutes.
- Take it out and let it cool without turning it upside down.
- Remove from mold after cooling