Usually, gateau chocolat uses meringue, but this recipe is extremely easy to make and makes gateau chocolat without meringue
- Chocolate 100g
- Unsalted butter 60g
- Milk 25g
- Whole egg 110g
- Granulated sugar 55g
- Light flour 25g
- Cocoa powder 25g
- Baking powder 3g
- Put chopped chocolate, unsalted butter, and warm milk in a bowl and melt in a hot water bath at about 50-55℃.
- Add whole eggs and granulated sugar to another bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Add the melted chocolate from step 1 to step 2 and mix with a whisk.
- Add the sifted flour to step 3 and mix.
- Pour the batter from step 4 evenly into a muffin tin fitted with a glassine cup.If you put it in a piping bag and pour it into the mold, it will fit neatly.
- Bake in an oven at 180℃ for about 24 minutes.If nothing sticks when you insert a bamboo skewer, it’s ok.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and it’s done.