These Lemon yogurt cookies are ssweet,sour, fresh and not greasy.
- 75g butter
- 45g powdered sugar
- 18g thick yogurt
- 15g egg liquid
- 160g cake flour
- 8g lemon peel
- Scrub the surface of the lemon with salt and wash it thoroughly. Take the lemon peel, only the yellow peel, and chop it finely.Step 2 : After softening the butter, add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add the egg liquid in three batches, stirring evenly each time.
- Add yogurt in three batches and stir evenly.
- Add low-gluten flour, stir, and knead into dough.
- Add lemon peel and knead evenly.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, roll it out to a thickness of 3mm, and use a mold to press it into a biscuit shape.
- Preheat the oven in advance to 140 degrees and 130 degrees. Place the slices in the oven and bake for 13 minutes.