Want to prepare a different and simple breakfast for your family? These delicious and tasty yogurt muffins are easy to prepare and have excellent presentation. Serve with a fruit juice or iced tea. Bon appetit!
- 125 grams natural yogurt
- 2 medium eggs
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar, eggs and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the yogurt and mix for 1 minute to incorporate. Add the flour and the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners (about two thirds of the pans) and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 10 to 12 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool to room temperature and serve.