The perfect recipe if you love baked potatoes but you’re short on time.
- 500 g potatoes
- rosemary or other aromatic herbs to taste
- 1 generous spoonful of sweet paprika
- salt and pepper
- a few spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into small pieces and transfer them to a large bowl. Add extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and dried or chopped aromatic herbs to taste.
- Mix well so that the potatoes are completely coated.
- Heat the air fryer (temperature 190°C) and as soon as it is ready, pour in the potatoes, distributing them evenly.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes. If you want a crunchier result, bring the temperature to 200°C for the last 5 minutes.
- Check the degree of cooking and enjoy.